Pilkington OptiwhiteTM is the perfect choice for external applications such as facades.
One of the most attractive features of Pilkington OptiwhiteTM is its ability to achieve greater brilliance and transparency, allowing a clear and true representation of colors when viewed through the glass. These same qualities also allow for great interior daylight, which no doubt explains why Pilkington OptiwhiteTM is the product of choice for architects for buildings where transparency and brightness are of paramount importance.
Thanks to these and the many other benefits that Pilkington OptiwhiteTM brings to exterior glazing, it is the perfect choice for facades. It can be combined with other Pilkington Low-E products to achieve solar control, such as Pilkington Solar-ETM and Pilkington Eclipse AdvantageTM. When used in shop fronts, it enhances true colors and allows maximum light transmission, even in thicker laminated combinations. In domestic windows, Pilkington OptiwhiteTM maximizes passive solar gain to reduce the need for heating during cool sunny days.
Exterior Glazing Features
- Allows highest transparency for true color representation, even in thicker laminated combinations
- Provides high light transmittance
- Maximizes passive solar gain on cool sunny days
- Made to exceptional, consistent quality and performance
- Can be tempering or laminated
- Can be combined with other products from the Pilkington range to provide additional benefits.