Pilkington OptiwhiteTM is the ideal solution for glass doors, glass partitions, glass stairs, balustrades, and more.
Interior glazing is increasingly popular in commercial and residential buildings, in order to allow natural light to fload throughout the building or as a design feature. For safety reasons, the glass used for interior glazing (e.g., glass doors, glass stairs, glass partitions) is frequently tempering or laminated.
Laminated glass provides safety and security by marrying together multiple layers of standard float glass and polyvinyl butyral (PVB) interlayers. However, this process also exaggerates any tint of color inherent to the product. This is much less noticeable when using Pilkington OptiwhiteTM as the substrate for laminated glass.
The resulting product is free from inherent darkening conventionally associated with laminated glass incorporating the thicker clear float glass used for enhanced safety and security, making Pilkington OptiwhiteTM the ideal alternative solution for glass partitions, glass doors, glass stairs, balustrades, and balconies.
Interior Glazing Features
- Ensures a more natural, brighter view
- Improves aesthetics of laminated glass
- Made to exceptional, consistent quality and performance
- Perfect for glass stairs, glass doors, and glass partitions
- Can be tempering or laminated
- Combine with other products from the Pilkington range to provide additional benefits
- Can also be used for exterior glazing.